Au Gai Savoir
Active throughout all of French-speaking Belgium, the society ‘Au Gai Savoir’ is known for the quality of its service, the extent of its range and the educational value of its products. Each of its three areas of activities today represents around a third of our affairs :
- Publication and distribution of scholarly works and materials : our publishing department develops tools in accordance with educational references and the approval of the Commission de Pilotage. Gai Savoir is the publisher of the Cuisenaire method ‘Les nombres en couleurs’. It is now the only independent French-language educational publisher. It also distributes the publishers SED, MDI, Magnard, Belin, Larousse, Le Robert…
- Providers of stationary and creativity : Gai Savoir is a member of the Majuscule group which allows us to use daily the services of the Saint Quentin platform, and assure deliveries to clients in 2 days.
- Developer of schools and libraries : The Equipment department creates and carries out all projects of development in schools, playgrounds, and libraries – hundreds of accomplishments have been made by Gai Savoir in French-speaking Belgium.
Education : our passion.
- Foundation year: 1981
Marcel Cors : directeur
Sophie Cordier : directrice d’édition et assistante direction générale
- Numerical editions: Livres homothétiques - Livres augmentés - Service d'accès à des bases de connaissances
- Titles number: Env. 2500
- Titles number per year: 25
- National Distribution: Autodistribué
Éditions La Classe (France) ; Récréalire (France)
- Publication languages: Français
- Website: http://www.gaisavoir.be
Au Gai Savoir
Rue de la Station, 60
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Téléphone : +32 (0)71 25 91 50
Heures d'ouverture : du lundi au vendredi de 10h à 18h, samedi de 10h à 13h
Numéro d'entreprise : BE 0421.618.220