La Lettre volée
Les éditions de La Lettre volée, based in Brussels, founded in the autumn of 1989 by Daniel Vander Gucht, Pierre-Yves Soucy and Louis Jacob in the background of the non-profit organisation Ante Post, pursues a publishing policy adhering to the following three points :
1. The desire to offer, across a range of collections, reflections aimed at the public which look at ethical and aesthetic issues in society, concerning culture and contemporary art. The dialogue between human sciences and aesthetics is nurtured in these, in the perspective of a global seizure of social and artistic phenomena.
2. The international option which presides over the choice of works of reflection and published creations, and which responds to the process even of thought, a product of the refusal to enclose authors in intellectual or cultural ghettos.
3. The admiration for the fine book which is such a pleasure to behold in the hand and spirit as well as the eyes, presenting the reader with quality texts, carefully and elegantly presented, giving as much thought to the typograhy as to the choice of paper and graphic design. Several of our titles include deluxe editions.
For now, we hope to get the same enjoyment from discovering our publications as we have had in producing them.
- Foundation year: 1989
- Member of:
Daniel Vander Gucht : président
Pierre-Yves Soucy : trésorier
Louis Jacob : secrétaire
Social sciences, Literature, Arts
- Numerical editions:
- Titles number:
- Titles number per year:
- National Distribution: Exhibitions International
Les Belles Lettres (France, Suisse), Diffusion Europe (hors France et Suisse romande), Exhibitions International
- Publication languages: Français
- Website: http://www.lettrevolee.com
La Lettre volée
146, avenue Coghen
E-mails : firstname.lastname@example.org ou email@example.com
Téléphone : +32 (0)2 512 02 88