Having existed in Belgium for more than 60 years, the Société Biblique has always worked to present high quality biblical works. To this end, it works in close collaboration with other French-language biblical societies in the heart of the Alliance Biblique Universelle (the Universal Biblical Alliance).
The commercial brand means new productions; it is the fruit of the collaboration between France, Switzerland, Canada and Belgium. The brand Bibli’O is testament to a renewed engagement between the publishing and commercial team:
- To publish texts from the Bible, taking care to find the presentation and translation best adapted to each public.
- Think of and create modern, inter-confessional tools, using all of the resources of biblical sciences, human sciences and new technologies.
- Consider that every reader is capable of understanding and interpreting the Bible by himself, and offering him products which encourage intelligent reading which respects the original texts, without doctrinal bias.
- Place the Bible into a dialogue with culture: the history of religions, literature, arts…
- Foundation year:
Vincent Beckers : directeur d'édition
- Numerical editions:
- Titles number:
- Titles number per year:
- National Distribution:
- Publication languages: Multiples
- Website: www.editionsbiblio.be
Rue de Tubize, 123
E-mails : email@example.com ou firstname.lastname@example.org
Téléphone : +32 (0)2 367 22 00
Télécopieur : +32 (0)2 640 09 36
GSM : +32 (0)497 43 34 68
Numéro d'entreprise : BE 0893.588.447