Territoires de la Mémoire
The association Les Territoires de la Mémoire is an educational centre of Resistance and Citizenship. To carry out memory work with children, young people and adults, it develops various initiatives to relay the past and encourage the involvement of all in the construction of a democratic society which protects fundamental freedoms.
Organised into three collections, they favour a comparative approach between analysis of the present and understanding of History (democracy, antiracism, genocide, totalitarianism…):
- « Voix de la Mémoire » : works of an academic dimension regarding themes or aspects linked to History and the memory of tragic facts of the past (Shoah, the Spanish War, the extreme right, populism…).
- « Libres Écrits » : a more direct tone for themes which are often contemporary (the language of the media, antidemocratic shifts…)
- « Points d’encrage » : an illustrated collection which aims to constitute a point of anchorage between the image and the word in subjects such as arbitrary imprisonment, multiculturalism, and exile.
- Foundation year:
- Member of:
Julien Paulus : responsable
- Numerical editions:
- Titles number:
- Titles number per year:
- National Distribution: Autodistribué
- Publication languages: Français
- Website: http://www.territoires-memoire.be
Les Territoires de la Mémoire
33 boulevard de la Sauvenière
E-mail : email@example.com
Téléphone : +32 (0)4 250 99 45
Numéro d'entreprise : BE 0453.099.470