Les Editions Delta SA were founded in Brussels in 1976, with its principal aim being to publish works regarding the European Union and its institutions (directories, who’s who, monographies, etc.), grouped together under the label EuroRéférences.
This subject area remains predominant amongst the editorial activities of the company. Publications are in two languages: French and English.
Les Editions Delta have co-published works regarding Europe with l’Office des publications officielles des Communautés européennes (Luxembourg) since 1980. In this context, les Editions Delta are also consultants for those involved with European affairs, and are the author of studies for the accounts of communal institutions.
Throughout the years, other sectors have contributed to its editorial output :
- A collection of albums for deaf children – the library of signs;
- Gastronomy with the Guide Delta – the oldest gastronomic guide which is specifically Belgian (founded in 1978 by les Editions Delta SA) and also with recipe books by renowned Belgian chefs;
- Art, with « beaux livres » (fine books) principally dedicated to Belgian artists ;
- Institutional communication for organisations such as the European Parliament, the Région de Bruxelles-Capitale, political parties…
- Foundation year: 1976
Georges-Francis Seingry : fondateur
Professional, Fine books
- Numerical editions:
- Titles number:
- Titles number per year:
- National Distribution:
- Publication languages: Français - Anglais
- Website: http://www.delta-europe.be
Les Éditions Delta SA
Avenue Franklin Roosevelt 119
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Téléphone : +32 (0)2 217 93 93