Are you a publisher?
- Have you ever wondered and questioned yourself on a legislative point, or a question on current affairs concerning your profession?
- Are you sometimes confused about all of your obligations regarding publishing contracts, and their compliance to the Law on Copyright and Related Rights of June 30, 1994?
- And have you ever wanted to meet other publishers working in the same fields as you, in paper and digital formats, to exchange and debate ideas, experiences and problems, in a warm and welcoming atmosphere?
If the response to these three questions was « yes », then join ADEB! The Association of Belgian Publishers (ADEB) can help you with practical advice and our experience, to resolve any issues you may face.
Templates of publishing contracts adapted to new uses of digital publishing, regularly updated.
A meeting place for publishers. Exchange of points of view and knowledge through sections and commissions.
Expertise in various fields: legal / digital issues, distribution, export, applications for subsidies…
Benefit from all the advantages of the member’s area from our website adeb.be. A ‘Jobs’ corner lets you insert your job offers.
- A specialised team, ready to listen to you
- A bimonthly newsletter covering news in the world of publishing
- Keep informed of training about the job of a publisher
- The Code of Practises of the profession
- The chance to join a beneficial collective insurance policy with civil and professional responsibility.
By joining ADEB, you will benefit from these services and, with your professionalism and creativity in your publishing house, strengthen the representation of our sector.
Come and join us! We’re waiting for you!
For further information, please contact us : Phone : +32 2 241 65 80 • E-mail : email@example.com