As a publisher, the AML (Archives and Literature Museum) editions creates:
– Critical editions of Belgian authors, correspondences and biographies
– Collections dedicated to the study of French-speaking literature in Belgium, Europe and Africa
– A poetry journal Balises, co-published with Didier Devillez
– A series Congo-Meuse, co-published with L’Harmattan, an area of dialogue and research between Belgium, Burundi, the Congo and Rwanda.
– A series D’entre les bras du fleuve, co-edited with the Centre Wallonie-Bruxelles de Kinshasa), from 1981 to 2005
– the Annual of Shows of the French-speaking Community of Belgium has been published a chronological directory of shows being put on by Belgian theatre companies in French, and foreign shows invited to our community
– Numerous (co)editions published with partners of the institution (Espace Nord, Les Midis de la Poésie, Correspondance, Beloeil, Confluencias, Ecriture, Cahiers Henry Bauchau and more).